Wednesday, November 4, 2009

THE CHAIRMAN, A NOVEL OF BIG CITY POLITICS IS NOW AVAILABLE AT SEVERAL INDEPENDENT BOOK STORES

11/4/09

I’m delighted to let you know that my book The Chairman, A Novel of Big City Politics is now available at the following independent bookstores:

--Anderson’s Book Shop in Naperville, where we have a signing scheduled for Saturday, 11/21 at 11:00 AM

--57th Street Books in Hyde Park, at the corner of 57th and Kimbark

--Town House Books in St. Charles.

I am trying to get the book into more independent book stores; if you know of such a store that I should approach about carrying the book, please let me know.

The Chairman, of course, remains available at Amazon.com, at BookSurge.com, and by calling BookSurge at 866 308 6235, Option 6 or at 843 789 5000, option 6.

Several of you have read the book and sent me your comments and/or written reviews of the book on Amazon; thanks! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that.

Mark
Mightydad@att.net

No comments: