Friday, October 28, 2011

YOURS TRULY’S APPEARANCE ON “WOMEN ON THE MOVE”

10/28/11

Wednesday night (i.e., 10/26/11) I appeared on “The Round Table,” an internet program that is one of the projects of Women on the Move, an organization run by my friend Leslie Harris. Other than my, for some odd reason, stating that the tenure of Richard M. Daley’s mayoralty was from 1989 to 2007 (or maybe I said 2009 or 2006; in any case, I did not, in one of my most salient brain cramps, say 2011), it was a great show in which we discussed the connections between Chicago politics and national politics. (The show is a national one, with my co-participants being stationed in south Florida, Washington, D.C., and Chicago.) The link to the show is

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/women-on-the-move/2011/10/26/women-on-the-move-presents-the-round-table

The program lasted an hour and a half, but you can listen to it in segments if you are so inclined.

Thanks.

No comments: