Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CHAIRMAN’S PROGRESS

12/1/09

Check out today’s (i.e., Tuesday, 12/1/09’s) Naperville Sun at

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/index.html

Click on the Lifestyle tab to see a very well written article by Heather Kryczka, who, judging by her last name, sounds like she comes from the 23rd or 32nd ward, but is from Naperville. The article concerns my book, The Chairman, A Novel of Big City Politics, and the very successful signing we held at Anderson’s Bookshop in Naperville on 11/21/09. The great picture of yours truly (and, believe me, great pictures of yours truly are very hard to come by; I inherited my dad’s utter inability to take a good picture) is included only in today’s print edition, however.

Last Sunday (i.e., 11/29/09), I appeared on “Socially Incorrect Radio,” hosted by Mark Huffman and fellow former 19th Warder Brian Brophy on WIMS Radio, Michigan City, IN.

http://www.wimsradio.com/

The show went very well, and it is highly likely I will be on the program again in the near future. I will let my readers know in advance of my next appearance on The Talk of the South Shore. WIMS streams live on the internet, so you can listen to it anywhere in the world.

Our promotional efforts for The Chairman continue; remember, books make great, understated Christmas gifts!

No comments: