Friday, December 17, 2010

THE CHAIRMAN’S CHALLENGE NOW AVAILABLE AT ANDERSON’S IN NAPERVILLE, AND A BOOK SIGNING IS COMING SOON

12/17/10

My second novel, The Chairman’s Challenge, A Continuing Novel of Big City Politics, is now in stock at Anderson’s Book Shop in downtown Naperville. And…

I am doing a book signing at Anderson’s on Saturday, February 19 at 2:00 P.M. I’ll provide more information as that date approaches, but please mark your calendars.

I have now spoken to a host of people who have read both The Chairman, A Novel of Big City Politics and its sequel, The Chairman’s Challenge, A Continuing Novel of Big City Politics. To a person, they have liked the sequel more for a number of reasons—tighter plot, toned down vocabulary, more suspense, stronger female characters, etc. Judging from their reaction to the first book, I think their feelings regarding the relative merits of the two books says more about the sequel than the original. I think I’ve really got a winner on my hands in The Chairman’s Challenge, but I will personally always like The Chairman more.

Both books remain in stock at Bookie’s on 103rd and Artesian in West Beverly in Chicago. It is immensely gratifying to have both books in my two “home town” independent book stores.

Also, both books remain available at Amazon.com and at virtually any online outlet and can be ordered anywhere books are sold. The distribution of the sequel, for a number of reasons, is slightly wider than that of the original.

Remember, books make great gifts at this time, or any, time of the year.

No comments: