Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHAIRMAN’S PROGRESS

1/5/10

As I mentioned in my 12/10/09 commentary, I was interviewed on 12/9/09 by Becky Anderson of Anderson’s Bookshop in Naperville for a segment of her “Authors Revealed” program on Naperville Community Television. Becky is a great interviewer, a voracious reader, and an obvious bibliophile; the segment went very well. In that post, I promised my readers that I would notify them when the interview on my novel, The Chairman, A Novel of Big City Politics, aired. Naperville Community Television streams live at NCTV17.com.

While schedules on television, and perhaps especially on community television, are subject to change, here are the tentative air times: (All times are Central Standard Time.)

Monday, 1/11/10 at 10:00 A.M.

Tuesday, 1/12/10 at 11:00 A.M.

Wednesday, 1/13/10 at 10:30 P.M.

I will, of course, let you know if anything changes or if there are additional airings.

Thanks; I hope you have enjoyed or will enjoy The Chairman.


Mark
mightydad@wowway.com

No comments: