Friday, October 16, 2009

QUINN’S BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

10/16/09

Thanks to an alert friend and avid reader of the Insightful Pontificator, I learned that my book The Chairman, A Novel of Big City Politics, is available on Amazon TODAY, even as you read this! This is much sooner than I had anticipated; as I said in my last post, my publisher said the book would be available on Amazon “over the course of 15 business days.” I suppose that, technically, was true, but I didn’t think we would be talking ONE day.

To order the book, simply go to Amazon.com and type “The Chairman, A Novel of Big City Politics” in the search bar and you will be taken right to the book. (If you type my name or “The Chairman” in the search bar, you’ll get pages and pages of offerings by people named Quinn or about Mao Tse Tung.) The “Look Inside” feature is not up and running yet, but you can still order the book and, at least according to Amazon, have it by Monday, 10/19 if you want to pay up for shipping. But it is also available with free Super Saving Shipping. Those of you who know me well, or who have read my blog even cursorily, know that I would opt for the latter…free shipping is good.

And…

We are also working on possibly scheduling a book signing at Anderson’s in Naperville sometime in the very near future; I will certainly keep you posted on that development.


Thanks, everybody, for your years of support and friendship.


Mark
mightydad@att.net

No comments: